Internal Liniment by W.T. Rawleigh is a great old time product made the same as it was in 1889
Rawleigh Internal Liniment contains natural oil of hemlock see and spearmint leaf oil to help support a soothing and comfortable feeling for the stomach.
- Helps relieve cough and respiratory discomfort from colds and flu
- Helps relieve stomach cramps
- Cayenne Pepper Oleoresin (Capsicum annuum): Has been used to treat gastrointestinal complaints, asthma, muscle cramps and pain.
- Hemlock Seed Oil: Has been used to treat discomfort due to asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, and muscle aches and pains.
- Spearmint Leaf Oil: Has been found to have some antifungal and antioxidant properties. It is very useful to deal with digestive troubles, including nausea and flatulence and aids in relaxing the stomach muscles.
- Adults: Dilute ½ teaspoon in ¼ cup (2 oz) of sweetened water or milk.
- Children over 10: Dilute ¼ teaspoon in ¼ cup (2 oz) of sweetened water or milk.
- Adults: Not more than 2 teaspoons daily.
- Children over 10: Not more than 1 teaspoon daily.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using any product if you are pregnant, nursing or have any pre-existing medical conditions. The color and taste of some product may vary due to their natural ingredients and/or seasonal changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results will vary and testimonials are not guarantees of specific results. How well a product works for you depends on your body makeup, diet, exercise and how diligently you take the products. All product names are copyrighted and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies®. Herbal-Connection.com claims no ownership in them and is only a distributor of Goldshield Elite
W.T. Rawleigh Internal Liniment, 8 fl oz
- Product Code: 102067
- Availability: In Stock