Formula#1 OC-Classic with fresh royal jelly provides 27 oz of honey, 8000mg of premium royal jelly, honeybee pollen extract and critical B vitamins to support heart health and immunity. It improves cardiovascular function while safely and effectively targeting improved circulation.*
This product contains 8000mg of premium royal jelly. oyal jelly is a proteinaceous secretion derived from the hypopharyngeal and mandibular glands of young worker bees. It’s the sole food fed to the queen throughout her lifetime and is also fed to all young larvae for the first three days after hatching. This bee fuel possesses various biological attributes beneficial for human health, such as antioxidant activities, antibacterial effects, enhancement of immune activity and anti-tumor effects. So, while honey provides energy for the worker bees, royal jelly acts as the main source of food for the colony’s queen. A royal treatment indeed and likely how the name was derived – referred to also as the fountain of youth.
Protein accounts for more than 50 percent of royal jelly by dry weight.
This product has been used for decades for the following benefits
- Cholesterol : It reduces LDL cholesterol oxidation. Vitamin B5 lowers high blood pressure, prevents nerve damage and pain. Vitamin B6 reduces plasma concentrations of total cholesterol and HL cholesterol. *
- Cardiovascular Health : Formula #1 OC-Classic supports overall cardiovascular and immune system. Chelation removes unwanted toxins and waste from the cardiovascular system.*
- Removes Toxins : Chelation helps remove unwanted toxins and waste from the cardiovascular system*
- Boosts Immune System and Counters Allergic Reactions - According to a 2001 study published in the journal International Immunopharmacology, royal jelly can help boost the immune system. In the study, histamine response to allergens was immediately suppressed, showing that it may help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms. *
- Helps Alzheimer’s Patients - Recent research indicates royal jelly may improve short-term memory because it’s demonstrated to have a beneficial role on neural functions. We know that Alzheimer’s disease is associated with impairments of learning and memory, which is why this study published in Advanced Biomedical Research was designed to examine the effect of royal jelly on spatial learning and memory. Because the brain tissue contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids that are especially vulnerable for free radical attacks, the antioxidant substances found in royal jelly can play an important role in prevention and cure of neurodegenerative diseases. That includes working as a potential Alzheimer’s natural treatment.*
- Contains Beneficial Probiotics - Royal jelly appears to have a valuable effect as a source of bifidobacteria, which is the beneficial bacteria that supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract, making it a useful probiotic. Clinical studies have associated other beneficial effects, such as immune enhancement and anti-carcinogenicity, with the presence of bifidobacteria in the GI tract. The unique composition of honey suggests that it could enhance the growth, activity and viability of bifidobacteria in fermented dairy products. *
- Eases Menopausal and Postmenopausal Symptoms - Research shows that taking royal jelly can help reduce menopausal symptomsand improve feelings of well-being in menopausal women.*
- Improves Collagen Levels for Great Skin - A study conducted by the Department of East-West Medical Science at Kyung Hee University in Korea reports that royal jelly regulates skin photo aging following exposure to ultraviolet-B radiation. The anti-aging effects on the skin were assessed by determining the collagen content and epidermal thickness of skin tissue. The level of procollagen type I protein was increased in the subjects that were fed with a dietary supplement containing 1 percent royal jelly extract. These findings indicate that royal jelly may protect against skin aging by enhancing collagen production. *
- Treats Osteoporosis - The Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Medical Faculty of Erciyes University in Turkey aimed to investigate whether royal jelly and bee pollen reduce the bone loss due to osteoporosis . Bone mineral density was measured, tissue samples were taken and blood samples were collected for the study. This helped determine bone calcium and phosphate levels with imaging through a scanning electron microscope. There were significant differences found that showed positive bone health in the lumbar spine and proximal femur in the royal jelly and bee pollen groups. Bone tissue calcium and phosphate levels were higher, as well, indicating that royal jelly and bee pollen may decrease bone loss due to osteoporosis. *
- Aids in Healing Wounds - Honey has long been known as an aid in wound healing. Studies reveal that royal jelly has significant benefits in wound healing as well. In a 2010 study, a wound was promptly treated with royal jelly at varying concentrations for up to 48 hours, and migration was analyzed by evaluating closure of the wound margins. Furthermore, altered levels of lipids, which were recently reported to participate in the wound-healing process, were analyzed. Migration of fibroblasts peaked at 24 hours after wounding, and royal jelly treatment significantly accelerated the migration of fibroblasts within 24 hours. Ultimately, the research demonstrated that royal jelly enhances the migration of fibroblasts, a cell in connective tissue that produces collagen and other fibers, and alters the levels of various lipids involved in the wound-healing process. *
- Improves Male Infertility - Research published in the Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine evaluated the protective effect of royal jelly on sperm parameters, testosterone levels and malondialdehyde production in mice. Sperm count, sperm motility, viability, maturity and DNA integrity were analyzed in the study. The findings suggest royal jelly treatments can improve male fertility. *
- Treats Diabetes - There have been a few studies suggesting that royal jelly may improve some type 2 diabetes markers in both men and women. In a randomized clinical trial, 40 patients with type 2 diabetes were assigned to receive either 10 grams fresh royal jelly or a placebo after overnight fasting. Though the effects were not immediate and more studies are needed, there were some changes in glucose levels that may benefit type 2 diabetics, indicating that it may work as a diabetes natural treatment . *
- Helps Decrease Mucositis Symptoms - Studies indicate that royal jelly can aid in the healing time in patients receiving radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Combined with standard mouthwash therapy, it was shown to improve symptoms of oral mucositis. Data suggests that topical application of films that contain royal jelly had a healing effect on the severe oral mucositis and that the effect was caused by its anti-inflammatory or antioxidative activities.*
This product contains EDTA, a chelator is used to bind and reduce the level of heavy metals and toxins from the circulatory system. It is essentially a man-made synthetic amino acid which hides the lead, mercury, cadmium, and other metals inside of it so that it can exit the body with higher efficiency. It has shown to help improve cognitive function and memory and stimulate bone growth to make bones stronger. *
Vitamin B5 controls our body’s stress response and helps in healing of our wounds. In addition here are some ways vitamin B5 is essential to our body.*
- Regulating cholesterol and helps in maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol within arteries to prevent dangerous plaque build up
- Helps the body create red blood cells which help the body carry oxygen throughout all our organs*
- Helps in reducing the appearance of premature aging including signs like wrinkles, dark spots and discoloration.*
- Reduces acne outbreaks and clears acne facial lesions.*
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that the body requires for full functioning. It is taken to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency which leads to low levels of vitamin B12 in the blood. It is used to treat pernicious anaemia that is most commonly found in older people. Vitamin B12 is used for preventing eye diseases, especially age related macular degeneration (AMD) *
In addition B12,
- Keeps the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy
- Helps in the making of DNA
- Prevents megaloblastic anemia
- Supports adrenal function
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Andres, E., Vidal-Alaball, J., Federici, L., Loukili, N. H., Zimmer, J., and Affenberger, S. B12 deficiency: a look beyond pernicious anemia. Journal of Family Practice 2007;56:537-542.
Christen WG, Glynn RJ, Chew EY, et al. Folic acid, pyridoxine, and cyanocobalamin combination treatment and age-related macular degeneration in women. Arch Intern Med 2009;169:335-41. View abstract.
Madar, J., Maly, E., Neubauer, E., and Moscovic, F. [Effect of bee royal jelly (gelee royale) on the cholesterol level, total lipids in the serum and on the fibrinolytic activity of plasma of elderly arteriosclerotic patients]. Z.Alternsforsch. 1965;18(2):103-108. View abstract.
Ingredients in Formula One: Honey, Royal Jelly, honeybee pollen extract, disodium EDTA, magnesium chloride, Vitamin C (175 mg), Vitamin B12 (2 mg)
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using any product if you are pregnant, nursing or have any pre-existing medical conditions. The color and taste of some product may vary due to their natural ingredients and/or seasonal changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results will vary and testimonials are not guarantees of specific results. How well a product works for you depends on your body makeup, diet, exercise and how diligently you take the products. All product names are copyrighted and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies®. Herbal-Connection.com claims no ownership in them and is only a distributor of Goldshield Elite
Formula #1 OC-Classic Liquid, 27 oz
- Product Code: 100842
- Availability: In Stock