Coqumin provides 200mg of natural Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) as ubiquinone.
CoQ10, an antioxidant produced naturally by your body, is essential and found in every cell of your body. Cells use it to produce energy, for cell growth and for overall cell maintenance. It helps other enzymes to digest food better, and protects the heart and skeletal muscles.
- CoQ10 naturally decreases with age*
- While levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age, CoQ10 levels have also been found to be lower in people with certain conditions, such as heart disease*
- CoQ10 is found in meat, fish and whole grains. The amount of CoQ10 found in these dietary sources, however, isn't enough to significantly increase CoQ10 levels in your body*
- Heart conditions. CoQ10 has been shown to improve symptoms of congestive heart failure. Although findings are mixed, CoQ10 might help reduce blood pressure. Some research also suggests that when combined with other nutrients, CoQ10 might aid recovery in people who've had bypass and heart valve surgeries.*
- Parkinson's disease. Early research suggests that high doses of CoQ10 might be beneficial for people in the early stages of this progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects movement.*
- Statin-induced myopathy. Some research suggests that CoQ10 might help ease muscle weakness sometimes associated with taking statins.*
- Migraines. Some research suggests that CoQ10 might decrease the frequency of these headaches.*
- Physical performance. Because CoQ10 is involved in energy production, it's believed that this supplement might improve your physical performance. Research in this area has produced mixed results, however.*
- It’s also a critical component in regulating blood sugar levels and is often also recommended to diabetic patients. Because of how essential it is for energy production and its characteristics as a powerful antioxidant, CoQ10 supplementation is regularly recommended for people with cancer, muscular dystrophy, and periodontal disease*
- Coqumin is a Physician’s Signature formula providing 6 times better absorption with colloidal droplet based Trusorb™ technology.
- Natural supplement with Vitamin E – powerful nutrient
Specifically for cardiovascular health, CoQ10, in the form of ubiquinone, supports the heart muscle, assists in maintaining the oxidative state of LDL cholesterol and helps assure overall circulatory health. Coenzyme Q10 deficiency appears in several disorders such as nephropathy, severe infantile multisystemic disease and isolated myopathy, proving to be a very important enzyme for the body.
Studies have shown that vitamin E helps prevent diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It has been noted to help treat leg pain caused by blocked arteries, and treat high blood pressure. It is used for treating diabetes and complications surrounding it. This combination will also support healthy hair, skin, and complexion and nails.*
CoQmin utilises Tru-Sorb technology that is scientifically superior, and is a colloidal droplet delivery system for increased absorption and greater bioavailability compared to regular CoQ10 capsules. Tru-Sorb technology combines the power of six normal CoQ10 tablets into a single CoQmin tablet.
We recommend Coqumin for those seeking to maintain vital CoQ10 levels. Take Coqumin in combination with Pulsate Plus, OC Max, and Lipid Results, for optimal support of cholesterol health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Ingredients in Tru-Sorb: Vitamin E (as di-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 20 IU, Natural Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquione) 200 mg. Other ingredients, Gelatin, glycerin (softgel capsule), annatto suspension in sunflower oil (for light protection), Veslsorb Microemulsion Preconcentrate, medium chain triglycerides, nonionic surfactant, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, citrus oil extract (Citrus sinensis, peel).
**PERSONAL USE PRODUCTS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS**
The following ONLY applies to Canadian orders! Personal Use Products are products that we are not allowed to stock in the Canadian warehouse and must be shipped from our US warehouse. A maximum three-month supply may be ordered for any given item and they are not to be re-sold. Shipping charges are higher for these items. $14.95 to all parcels up to 1 pound. A 75¢ charge applies for each additional pound. The shipping fee show in your cart will be adjusted to reflect this change when it is physically processed. Starting April 1, 2018, there is a PUP Fulfillment fee. It is calculated as 10% of total order, with a minimum fee of $5. You will not see this fee in the shopping cart but it will be added when the order is physically processed.
All Personal Use prices listed are in U.S. dollars. Personal Use orders may not be combined with a regular Canadian order. Duties and taxes may apply. Personal Use orders may take up to six weeks for delivery. Placing your order, whether or not you check the Personal use box, constitutes your acceptance of these changes to the total charged on your order.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using any product if you are pregnant, nursing or have any pre-existing medical conditions. The color and taste of some product may vary due to their natural ingredients and/or seasonal changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results will vary and testimonials are not guarantees of specific results. How well a product works for you depends on your body makeup, diet, exercise and how diligently you take the products. All product names are copyrighted and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies®. Herbal-Connection.com claims no ownership in them and is only an affiliate of Vitamins Direct and W.T. Rawleigh.
Tru-Sorb COQUMIN, 30 softgels
- Product Code: 102134
- Availability: In Stock