THERMOLIFT MILLENNIUM CFX IS BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
Control absorption of unwanted carbs and fat naturally with Thermo-Lift Millennium CFX. This vegetable and botanical based supplement uses advanced technology and the most effective plant-based ingredients to provide stronger and more effective support to block carbs and bind fat.
Supplements formulated with old supplementation technology utilize the exoskeleton of crustaceans called chitosan, which often results in uncomfortable, gassy side effects. Thermo-Lift Millennium CFX’s formula contains stronger and more effective ingredients to offer support without the negative side effects associated with chitosan. CFX also includes wheat-based amylase inhibitors which do not interrupt protein digestion and are proven considerably stronger and more effective than the bean-based amylase inhibitors used by other brands.
- Helps block and bind unnecessary carbohydrates and fats from the body
- Does not interrupt protein digestion
- Does not cause uncomfortable, gassy side effects
- Helps reduce blood sugar peaks
- Taken after your mean, therefore easier to remember
- NeOpuntia®: A proven, unique, and patented fat-binding ingredient made from the dehydrated leaves of the nopal cactus that binds fat, allowing it to pass naturally through the system.
- Chromium: May help insulin function properly and aid in glucose metabolism.
- Banaba Leaf Extract: Helps balance blood sugar levels, promote healthy insulin levels, and reduce cravings.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract: An Ayurvedic plant, whose name in Hindi means “sugar destroyer”. Its molecular structure is similar to sugar, helping to inhibit sugar absorption.
- Wheat Amylase Inhibitor: Alpha amylase enzyme breaks down starchy foods such as breads, potatoes, rice, and pasta into sugars that can be passed through the intestinal wall. Amylase inhibitors occur naturally in wheat germ protein.
As a dietary supplement, take two caplets at the completion of your main meal.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using any product if you are pregnant, nursing or have any pre-existing medical conditions. The color and taste of some product may vary due to their natural ingredients and/or seasonal changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results will vary and testimonials are not guarantees of specific results. How well a product works for you depends on your body makeup, diet, exercise and how diligently you take the products. All product names are copyrighted and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies®. Herbal-Connection.com claims no ownership in them and is only an affiliate of Vitamins Direct and W.T. Rawleigh.
Thermolift Millennium CFX, 60 caplets
- Product Code: 100826
- Availability: In Stock