Considered "nature's most complete food," Honeybee Pollen is an excellent source of minerals, amino acids, enzymes and B vitamins. Naturally containing 50% carbohydrates and 30% protein, Honeybee Pollen is an excellent source of energy. Collected from pristine high desert regions, Honeybee Pollen is virtually free from industrial pollutants.
- Research has shown that bee pollen has natural steroidal properties and offers rejuvenating powers, boosts energy, and helps relieve allergies and digestive disorders.
- Helps regulate intestinal function, especially in cases of chronic constipation and diarrhea.
- Helps in weight management - due to its speedy combustion, it helps fat burn faster and increases the rate at which calories are burned.
- Based on research by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, bee pollen is the most nutritious food you can consume.
- Helps "reset" the immune system.
- Excellent natural energy booster for people with high blood pressure.
- Bee Pollen: Helps relieve hay fever and allergies, while increasing energy. Helps regulate intestinal function,especially in cases of chronic constipation and diarrhea.
- B Vitamins (naturally occuring in bee pollen): Aid in stress and nervous endocrine system disorders.
- Assimilated Protein and Lecithin (naturally occuring in bee pollen): Nourish the brain and nervous systems.
1. To lessen the possibility of an allergic reaction, break the tablet into quarters and take 1/4 tablet (125 mg) for five days. Increase to 1/2 tablet (250 mg) for five days. The next five days take 3/4 tablet (375 mg).
2. Then take the entire tablet (500 mg).
3. Gradually increase consumption until desired results are achieved.
Ingredients in Honeybee Pollen: Regular Strength - Bee Pollen 500 mg. Other Ingredients: honey and vegetable stearine. PROfessional Strength - Bee Pollen - 1500 mg. Other Ingredients: honey and vegetable stearine.
**PERSONAL USE PRODUCTS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS**
The following ONLY applies to Canadian orders! Personal Use Products are products that we are not allowed to stock in the Canadian warehouse and must be shipped from our US warehouse. A maximum three-month supply may be ordered for any given item and they are not to be re-sold. Shipping charges are higher for these items. $14.95 to all parcels up to 1 pound. A 75¢ charge applies for each additional pound. The shipping fee show in your cart will be adjusted to reflect this change when it is physically processed. Starting April 1, 2018, there is a PUP Fulfillment fee. It is calculated as 10% of total order, with a minimum fee of $5. You will not see this fee in the shopping cart but it will be added when the order is physically processed.
All Personal Use prices listed are in U.S. dollars. Personal Use orders may not be combined with a regular Canadian order. Duties and taxes may apply. Personal Use orders may take up to six weeks for delivery. Placing your order, whether or not you check the Personal use box, constitutes your acceptance of these changes to the total charged on your order.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using any product if you are pregnant, nursing or have any pre-existing medical conditions. The color and taste of some product may vary due to their natural ingredients and/or seasonal changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results will vary and testimonials are not guarantees of specific results. How well a product works for you depends on your body makeup, diet, exercise and how diligently you take the products. All product names are copyrighted and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies®. Herbal-Connection.com claims no ownership in them and is only an affiliate of Vitamins Direct and W.T. Rawleigh.
Honeybee Pollen 500mg, 100 tablets
- Product Code: 100848
- Availability: In Stock