Although this product is aimed at Golfers, it is an excellent product for anyone that wasnt to improve their energy and stamina, sharpen their mind, improve joint function, reduce inflammation, improve circulation and support the immune system! It is a perfect replacement product for those that formerly used the Gold Pack.
Should golfers take dietary supplements to enhance their performance on and off the course? Absolutely! Golf is a sport that requires athletic ability so it should be seen that way if you want to perform the best you can.
Master’s Pack (Golf) is a combination of time-release vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients aimed at improving the seven key areas of the body most critical for every avid golfer:
- Improved energy and stamina: Put more ‘zing in your swing’ with panax, ginseng and a blend of energy-boosting amino acids such as L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine. With help from the Masters Pack (Golf), you’ll be able keep up the pace for the entire eighteen holes, with energy to spare.
- Sharp mental focus and concentration: Mind your game by staying sharp and focused with ginkgo biloba, alpha-lipoic acid, and choline bitartate to aid cognitive function and memory.
- Stronger vision: Keep your eye on the ball with these powerful antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin, apha-lipoic acid, and vitamin A – nutrients, long recognized for their vision-enhancing properties. Good eyesight is critical to your score.
- Better joint health and flexibility: Don’t let joint stiffness slow down your game – keep up with the rest of the group with proven joint aids such as hyaluronic acid, Bos-Pure® boswellia serrate, vitamin C, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium. Cut your downtime from injuries (and reduce the chance of injury in the first place) with these proven inflammation fighters.
- Reduced inflammation: Masters Pack (Golf) includes Bos-Pure® Boswellia and Ashwagandha, compounds which are especially effective at reducing inflammation and the toll it takes on joints, giving you more range of pain-free movement, and a better game. Ashwagandha, a highly-respected herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, also boosts the formula’s immune-enhancing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Enhanced circulation: Masters Pack (Golf) contains a variety of b vitamins: B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic acid), B6, Biotin, Folate and B12, which not only improve circulation but enhance mental functioning. The antioxidants lycopene and beta-carotene, as well as vitamins C and E, together round out the product’s circulation-boosting benefits.
- Immune support: Life is full of stress and challenges: both physical and mental stress can take a toll on the immune system and making us more prone to illness and injury, This also reduces our energy. Give your hardworking immune system a big boost with an collection of b vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, D, E, and K. We’ve also added calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and Lactospore® to enhance your body’s immune system and keep you in the game.
TO PURCHASE AT THE ABOVE MEMBER PRICES, YOU MUST HAVE A VALID MEMBERSHIP. IF YOU HAVENT PURCHASED ONE IN THE PAST YEAR, PLEASE ADD ONE TO YOUR CART HERE: PREFERRED CUSTOMER MEMBERSHIP. YOUR FIRST MEMBERSHIP ORDER MUST BE 30QV (qualifying points). ALL OTHER ORDERS CAN BE ANY AMOUNT YOU CHOSE.
This product is classified as a Personal Use product for Canadian customers and must be shipped from our US warehouse. A maximum three-month supply may be ordered for Personal Use products.. Personal Use orders may not be combined with a regular Canadian order. Duties and taxes may apply. Personal Use orders may take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Ingredients in Gold Pack: See individual products listed above for ingredients list: Super Formula #1 Softgels; 76 Plus; Honeybee Propolis; NutriGreens; Aloe Plus; Ultimate Antioxidant; Phyto-Guard; and Natural C Caplets.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using any product if you are pregnant, nursing or have any pre-existing medical conditions. The color and taste of some product may vary due to their natural ingredients and/or seasonal changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results will vary and testimonials are not guarantees of specific results. How well a product works for you depends on your body makeup, diet, exercise and how diligently you take the products. All product names are copyrighted and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies®. Herbal-Connection.com claims no ownership in them and is only a distributor of Goldshield Elite
Master's Pack (30 sachets)
- Product Code: 101017
- Availability: Out Of Stock